Seaweed, Fish Protein and Fulvic Acid fertilizer
A multi-component organic-based fertiliser, containing 3 various organic components that best permit the nutrient to be absorbed by the plant.
Acting as simple compounds (metabolites) that assist the plants’ metabolism for primarily early growth and general growth. Further growth stimulation is achieved by the natural Auxins with the Seaweed Extract that promote strong rooting and growth.
- Organics derived from Seaweed, Fish Protein and Fulvic Acid
- Combination of small molecular weight organics for best translocation across the leaf
- Improves nutrient uptake, reducing input costs through efficiency
- PGRs increase root growth and promote nutrient utilisation by the plant
- Increasing biological activity in the soil promotes the availability of tied-up nutrients
- Stimulates plant for increased photosynthesis and growth
- Association with elemental components for increased uptake.
- 20 Litre
- 200 Litre
- 1000 Litre
Acting as simple compounds (metabolites) that assist the plants’ metabolism for primarily early growth and general growth. Further growth stimulation is achieved by the natural Auxins within the Seaweed Extract that promote strong rooting and growth.
Product Information Sheet & SDS
Do you need product information, application rates, or safety data?
All you need to do is provide a few details, and you will receive the information you need right away.
INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. PASSION. HIGH PERFORMANCE.
A complex blend of organic and amino acids designed to chelate and sequester elemental ions in spray and irrigation…
Bio Stimulant | Organic
A multi-strain liquid inoculant accelerates soil microbial activity, promotes root growth, healthier soil, and stress mitigation.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
We are passionate about building a community of people who share experiences openly to create a greener world. We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customers’ businesses.
For producing world-first products and solutions, our R&D experts have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment.
Subscribe to our Agronomic Insights
Get the latest and greatest crop nutrition delivered right to your inbox – from featured agronomic articles, industry insights and cutting-edge innovation.