Environment | Planning and Development | Sustainability
In cases where a prompt and intense course of action is required to quickly and effectively rehabilitate a work or mining site, an AgroBest specialist is a key contributor to the rehabilitation process. An assessment of the area is conducted and an action plan is created to quickly return the region to its pre-works state, and comply with local and government requirements.
Restoring the environment to its natural state is carried out in 5 key steps: overburden, material classification, land recontouring, seeding and finally regeneration.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Habitat creation and management
- Biodiversity offsetting
- Ecological mitigation and compensation
- Planning and licensing support
- Sustainable land management
- Water management including sustainable drainage systems
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Agricultural Land Classification (ALC)
AgroBest offers a range of services designed to help you protect your crops and increase your crops.
Land Rehabilitation Projects
Committed to responsibly and sustainably helping feed the world.