NPK Fertilizer with Trace Elements
A fully soluble plant available solution, consisting of a high NPK analysis with key trace elements for promoting vigorous mid-season growth and flowering.
Both phosphorus and potassium play vital roles in fruiting as phosphorus is key (energy) in many processes that result in cell division, and potassium in the production and translocation of carbohydrates.
The essential traces all play vital roles. Zinc is essential in increasing pollination and enhancing the production of plant growth hormones while boron assists with cell structure including pollen tube development.
Manganese aids in photosynthesis and utilisation of other nutrients, molybdenum has a key role in the utilisation of nitrates into amino acids, copper is a catalyst for many processes including the transfer of sugars, iron is essential in chlorophyll synthesis and cobalt in the production of carbohydrates.
- Promote flowering and fruit development with high levels of phosphorus and potassium.
- Contains key essential trace elements specific to the flower and fruiting stage in most crops
- Eliminates mid-season phosphorus and potassium deficiencies
- Completely soluble and plant available, delivering the required amount of nutrients with low application rates
- Organic acids for enhanced plant uptake and increased nutrient transfer into developing flowers and fruits (energy sinks)
- Suitable for foliar or Fertigation application between flowering and during fruit development.
NPK 5-15-35 | NPK Concentrate
A specifically balanced plant ready liquid potassium fertilizer designed to improve plant metabolism, photosynthesis & protein production.
A concentrated range of liquid NPK fertiliser’s with highly available nutrients designed for rapid adsorption.
Research & Development
Our passion is to build a community of people who openly share experiences to create a greener world.
We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customer’s businesses.
Our qualified R & D experts have access to a state-of-the-art laboratory and equipment to produce world-first products and solutions.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
Where to Buy?
Find your local reseller today.
Subscribe to our Agronomic Insights
Get the latest and greatest in crop nutrition delivered right to your inbox – from featured agronomic articles, industry insights and cutting-edge innovation.