Correction of Zinc deficiency
A naturally complex element, formulated with a range of organic and amino acids ensuring a highly available and readily assimilated low molecular weight chelation.
- Has a range of organic acids which give the element low molecular weight chelation ensuring the most effective penetration of the element to the functioning parts of the plant.
- Contains a complex mixture of organic acids, partially hydrolyzed proteins and free amino acids.
- 20 Litre
- 200 Litre
- 1000 Litre
Zinc has a number of vital roles in crop production plants, apart from enhanced flowering, Zinc participates in protein and carbohydrate metabolism and regulating growth enzymes. AgroDex Zn will rapidly correct and prevent zinc deficiencies in a wide variety of crops and soils.
AgroBest Multi Chelation Advantage (AMCA)
Agro Chelate is a select product that has been formulated with the AMCA system, which demonstrates why AgroBest is at the technological forefront of liquid crop nutrition.
Agro Chelate is a select product under the AMCA System, an advanced technology that utilizes a complex process promoting the following benefits:
- Organic acids similar to plants’ own acids
- Instant recognition by the plant results in instant uptake
- Less energy loss equals more energy for growth and production
- Chelation Strength – delivering the nutrient directly into the plant
- More nutrient drop-off points
- A higher percentage of total nutrients available to the plant
For more details about the AMCA System, please click here.
A complex blend of organic and amino acids designed to chelate and sequester elemental ions in spray and irrigation…
Bio Stimulant | Trace Elements
A highly available naturally complexed element, formulated to rapidly correct and prevent deficiencies in a variety of crops and…
Research & Development
Our passion is to build a community of people who openly share experiences to create a greener world.
We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customer’s businesses.
Our qualified R & D experts have access to a state-of-the-art laboratory and equipment to produce world-first products and solutions.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
Where to Buy?
Find your local reseller today.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay in touch with the latest fertiliser industry news and research.