Correction of Iron deficiency
A naturally complexed element, formulated with a range of organic and amino acids ensuring a highly available and readily assimilated low molecular weight chelation.
- Agrodex Fe has a range of organic acids which give the element low molecular weight chelation ensuring the most effective penetration of the element to the functioning parts of the plant.
- Agrodex Fe contains a complex mixture of organic acids, partially hydrolyzed proteins and free amino acids.
- Advanced technology, utilises a complex process to combine a wide range of organic acids, resulting in enhanced foliar and root zone uptake and immediate availability throughout the plant.
Iron is a functional agent in many vital plant processes including chlorophyll manufacture, photosynthesis, respiration and oxidation.
Agrodex Fe will rapidly correct and prevent iron deficiencies in a wide variety of crops and soils.
AgroBest Multi Chelation Advantage (AMCA)
Agro Chelate is a select product that has been formulated with the AMCA system, which demonstrates why AgroBest is at the technological forefront of liquid crop nutrition.
Agro Chelate is a select product under the AMCA System, an advanced technology that utilizes a complex process promoting the following benefits:
- Organic acids similar to plants’ own acids
- Instant recognition by the plant results in instant uptake
- Less energy loss equals more energy for growth and production
- Chelation Strength – delivering the nutrient directly into the plant
- More nutrient drop-off points
- A higher percentage of total nutrients available to the plant
For more details about the AMCA System, please click here.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
We are passionate about building a community of people who share experiences openly to create a greener world. We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customers’ businesses.
For producing world-first products and solutions, our R&D experts have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment.
Bio Stimulant | Trace Elements
A range of trace minerals essential for health plant growth and high crop production. Improves nutrient health and reduces…
A liquid trace element blend consisting of Nitrogen, Zinc & Iron with added Copper designed to help stressed crops.
Subscribe to our Agronomic Insights
Get the latest and greatest crop nutrition delivered right to your inbox – from featured agronomic articles, industry insights and cutting-edge innovation.