Essential Trace Elements Liquid Fertiliser
A unique combination of seven essential trace elements designed to correct and prevent trace element deficiencies in a wide range of crops.
- Supplies the plant with fundamental trace elements vital for healthy growth in one easy application
- Fully soluble and plant available for immediate uptake delivering nutrient response with low application rates
- The free-flowing formulation makes the product easy to use
- Can be applied with a wide range of agricultural chemicals, reducing applications
- Contains nitrogen to assist in plant uptake
- 20 Litre
- 200 Litre
- 1000 Litre
Nitrogen with traces quickly stimulates fast and vigorous vegetative growth and encourages necessary plant development.
Zinc has a number of vital roles in crop production plants, apart from enhanced flowering, Zinc participates in protein and carbohydrate metabolism and regulating growth enzymes.
Iron is a functional agent in many vital plant processes including chlorophyll manufacture, photosynthesis, respiration and oxidation.
Multitrace AMAZON Download
A liquid trace element blend consisting of Nitrogen, Zinc & Iron with added Copper designed to help stressed crops.
A Calcium and Nitrogen liquid fertilizer with added Magnesium and Boron designed for fruit growth and fill stage.
Research & Development
Our passion is to build a community of people who openly share experiences to create a greener world.
We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customer’s businesses.
Our qualified R & D experts have access to a state-of-the-art laboratory and equipment to produce world-first products and solutions.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
Where to Buy?
Find your local reseller today.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay in touch with the latest fertiliser industry news and research.