Chelated Zinc 5%, Manganese 5% for correction of crop deficiency
A chelated Zinc and Manganese liquid with additional essential trace elements, formulated together with a range of organic and amino acids ensuring a highly available and readily assimilated low molecular weight chelation.
Quickly and effectively corrects deficiencies in a wide range of crops and soils to increase growth and yields.
- Advanced technology, utilizes a complex process to combine a wide range of organic acids, resulting in enhanced foliar and root zone uptake and immediate availability throughout the plant.
- Formulated to rapidly correct and prevent deficiencies in a wide range of Broadacre crops and soils across Australia.
- Suitable for application as a nutrient seed dressing
- 20 Litre
- 200 Litre
- 1000 Litre
Zinc is an important component of various enzymes that are responsible for driving many metabolic reactions in all crops. Growth and development would stop if specific enzymes were not present in plant tissue. Carbohydrate, protein and chlorophyll formation is significantly reduced in zinc-deficient plants. Although Zinc is required in small amounts, high yields are impossible without it.
With the power to accelerate germination and maturity, while increasing Phosphorus and Calcium availability, Manganese is one micronutrient with giant benefits.
AgroBest Multi Chelation Advantage (AMCA)
Agro Chelate is a select product that has been formulated with the AMCA system, which demonstrates why AgroBest is at the technological forefront of liquid crop nutrition.
Agro Chelate is a select product under the AMCA System, an advanced technology that utilizes a complex process promoting the following benefits:
- Organic acids similar to plants’ own acids
- Instant recognition by the plant results in instant uptake
- Less energy loss equals more energy for growth and production
- Chelation Strength – delivering the nutrient directly into the plant
- More nutrient drop-off points
- A higher percentage of total nutrients available to the plant
For more details about the AMCA System, please click here.
A chelated Zinc, Manganese & Copper formulation. Zinc, Manganese & Copper provide essential trace elements to many crucial plant functions.
A chelated Zinc, Manganese & Boron, formulated together with a range of organic and amino acids, to correct and…
Research & Development
Our passion is to build a community of people who openly share experiences to create a greener world.
We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customer’s businesses.
Our qualified R & D experts have access to a state-of-the-art laboratory and equipment to produce world-first products and solutions.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
Where to Buy?
Find your local reseller today.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay in touch with the latest fertiliser industry news and research.