5% Chelated Copper liquid fertiliser formulated to rapidly correct and prevent Copper deficiencies.
What is it?
A highly available naturally complexed element formulated to rapidly correct and prevent deficiencies in a wide variety of crops and soils.
A complex mixture of organic acids, partially hydrolyzed proteins and free amino acids.
What does it do?
Copper (Cu) is one of eight essential micronutrients. It has a role in various important processes in plants:
- Copper is a structural element in numerous proteins
- Essential for the photosynthesis process – plastocyanin is a copper protein that acts as an electron carrier in the electron transport chain of photosynthesis.
- Essential for the respiration process
- Activates several enzymes – key to the formation of chlorophyll
- Participates in cell wall metabolism
- Closely linked to Vitamin A production aiding in successful protein synthesis
- Increases sugar, intensifies colour and improves flavour
How Does it Work?
Nutrients important for plant growth vary in their ability to move within the plant. Copper (Cu) is the most immobile of the micronutrients. This means when you apply many Copper fertilisers they essentially get locked in place and that is where they stay.
We have formulated Broadhectare Cu as a fully soluble Copper Sulphate fertiliser, typically foliar applied. Once applied the sulphur and organic amino acids allow the mobility of Copper through the leaf membrane and are transported to where it is needed most. This is very important as Copper is extremely immobile, especially in the soil.
Giving the element low molecular weight chelation ensures the most effective penetration of the element to the functioning parts of the plant.
This delivers Copper at low application rates effectively ensuring your crops’ copper deficiencies are taken care of.
AgroBest Multi Chelation Advantage (AMCA)
Broadhectare Cu is a select product that has been formulated with the AMCA system, which demonstrates why AgroBest is at the technological forefront of liquid crop nutrition.
Broadhectare Cu is a select product under the AMCA System, an advanced technology that utilizes a complex process promoting the following benefits:
- Organic acids similar to plants’ own acids
- Instant recognition by the plant results in instant uptake
- Less energy loss equals more energy for growth and production
- Chelation Strength – delivering the nutrient directly into the plant
- More nutrient drop-off points
- A higher percentage of total nutrients available to the plant
For more details about the AMCA System, please click here.
Product Information Sheet & SDS
Do you need product information, application rates, or safety data?
All you need to do is provide a few details, and you will receive the information you need right away.
INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. PASSION. HIGH PERFORMANCE.
Research & Development
Our passion is to build a community of people who openly share experiences to create a greener world.
We are focused on developing and designing unique products to support our customer’s businesses.
Our qualified R & D experts have access to a state-of-the-art laboratory and equipment to produce world-first products and solutions.
We invite you to be part of this exciting space and see how our trials for innovative crop solutions work.
Where to Buy?
Find your local reseller today.
Subscribe to our Agronomic Insights
Get the latest and greatest crop nutrition delivered right to your inbox – from featured agronomic articles, industry insights and cutting-edge innovation.